An introduction to Evesham Ramblers.....
Although the local group with the least members, just over 110. Evesham group has lots to offer,
- a walks programme published four monthly on the Ramblers walks and events finder
- walks on every Sunday and twice monthly on Tuedays, occasional evenings too
- trail walks,
- social events
- opportunities to lead group walks
- opportunities to support Worcestershire Area recruitment events
- dogs are welcome, but please check the walk information
Members who join Evesham Ramblers tend to live in Evesham and the surrounding villages, the Georgian town of Pershore and the lovely Cotswold village of Broadway. A few come from further afield. Members of other Ramblers groups and visitors are welcome to join our walks and events.
Join us for a walk… Guests are welcome to join us on any of our regular walks and may walk with us free for up to 3 times. After that, for insurance reasons, we ask you to become a member.
Where to find us
Facebook: Evesham Ramblers